Sunday, September 14, 2008

Almost my 100th blog post...

Well I'm 7 blog posts away from my 100th so I'm going to copy what my friend Amanda did and have my fans(friends) ask me questions about something they might like to know about me and my family! I will post the answers on my 100Th post!


All i ask is that you keep the questions PG-13 rated my kids sometimes read my blog ..Kelly,yes I'm thinking of you as i write this! LOL





~I just knew all the Presidential Candidates hung out on the weekends!~

Photobucket

10 words from my friends!:

jill marie said...

ok, that pic made me pee my pants a bit....

hmmm a question...

what is you fav thing about living where u do?

Kelly said...

Ok here's a good one...and its not dirty!!!!!

Are you ashamed by your rated R
(meaning REAL...LOL)blog friends?????

And are you where you thought you'd be 10 years ago ...today?

Kelly said...

ANd the presidential candidates really did make me pee a little!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Yay!

I remember you telling me a bit about why you adopted but my questions are:

Who brought up the idea to adopt.. you or your DH?

Do you want to adopt again?

How did you meet your husband?

And this isn't really a question, but can you tell us a bit more about your other 3 children!! Age, likes, dislikes, what you love most about them individaully...

Can't wait!!

Rhonda said...

Were your three older children excited about your adopting Abby and/or any jealousy issues?

Funny picture!!!

Can't wait to see you guys. Am confirming with MIL on which day is best though she appears to be leaning towards Tues. the 23rd!

Hugs, Rhonda

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Tell us your most embarassing moment! BE TRUTHFUL! :)


Andrea

Amy said...

This is fun!!!

Would you change anything about your past? Why or why not?

April said...

that pic cracked me up..lol...BTW, love the pics of all the girls on the last post...so precious..

Stacey and Dewey said...

Great pic!!!
Ok here's my question.... Whats your "guilty" pleasure? Come on we all have one or 100. T.V show, movie, food, could be anything :)
Happy Monday

Jennifer said...

Hahahaha...LMAO at that presidential picture thingy!!!

This might be too personal so feel free to ignore me but I would like to know (roughly) how much adoption costs and also if you find out info on the birth parents before you adopt the baby.