Thursday, September 4, 2008

Abby's twin in Guatemala...

When you adopt Internationally you see your child in so many of the children still living in that country...I stumbled upon this pic recently and it took my breath away..Doesn't she look like a older Abby?

11 words from my friends!:

Kelly said...

I know what you mean. She's precious.

Rhonda said...

WOW and we see that alot with both of our girls :-)
Rhonda
http://fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/

Krista ~ Bits and pieces said...

She is beautiful. It stings the heart to see and know that there are so many still waiting

Rachel said...

They say everyone has a twin :) I think you've definitely found Abby's!

Daniel's Mom said...

Wow! They do look alike!

Katie said...

She does look alot like her ... precious !!!

Becca said...

I do the same thing.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Maria and Family said...

She really does. Isnt it amazing how beautiful ALL the children from Guatemala are ?? Love the pudding pic too !! :)
Maria

Our Complete Family said...

Awww, she is darling. A glimpse into what your Abby will look like a tad bit older! I agree with what Krista above wrote. xo Les

Christine said...

I think so. Where did you come across her pciture?

Kathy said...

She is precious and really does look like your daughter. I too look for resemblances in pictures I see of children from Guatemala.