Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yes im in love! WITH THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY!

Guess what im in love with?
Michael Phelps? NOOO! (Well he is pretty cute!)


~

With this place....






Like Mother like Daughter!

OMG this is Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake!

Ahhhh Well fed and happy!


My hubby Ken took Abby and I out to eat tonight and i'd never ever been to the Cheesecake Factory and WOW its really good! You must go!!!


12 words from my friends!:

Milk Mama said...

Oh don't get me started on cheesecake... or Michael Phelps! ;)

They both have something in common... they're delicious. hehehe (don't tell hubby I said that!!!!)

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

It looks good! I have never been there!

Stacy said...

Yes, you're right. Cheesecake Factory is the bomb! Mikey Phelps isn't bad either!

Stacy

Lilipie's Mommy said...

The Cheesecake Factory rocks! Their menu is pretty extensive. It makes you want to keep coming again and again!

Carrie said...

Yes, it is the best. It is worth the wait. We went a few weeks ago and it was POURING rain and there was no wait. Yippee!

Love the whipped cream photo. Glad you had fun.

Our Family of 5 said...

Ok I am feeling left out, I have NEVER been to Cheesecake Factory?? WTH? Why are you not taking me there? LOL

Kelly said...

OMG YUM YUM YUM

Rachel said...

Looks like you guys had a great time :)

Bella's momma said...

Your photo made my mouth water!!!

Love it love it all!!!

Amanda said...

You look so young and what a BEAUTIFUL mama you are.. hot bod and all. ;)

jill marie said...

You just made me hungry for cheesecake and it is only 9:30am! We don't have one of those restaraunts closeby... so I have never been! It looks YUMMMMMMMY!

Oatsvall Team said...

oh yes ... love it too .. i have been a couple of times and could just skip right to the cheese cake !!!!

we are loving MP here ... so sad he isn't swimming anymore in the O games ... sorta feels like it is over ...