Saturday, August 23, 2008

Working out with Abby...

First you open and close your mouth! STRETCH those face muscles! ( I'm not sure why she has a Mohawk!)"OK now jump on your scooter and just stand there! I would do more but haven't figured out how to get it to move! "



"Steady on the bouncy ball!"

"AND 1 and 2 and 3 and 4"

~A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise. ~A.A. Milne

13 words from my friends!:

Kelly said...

Abby you are such an inspiration!!! :) I was just needing that extra motivational boost and now I think I will go walk a couple miles. :) She is ADORABLE!

ANDREEA said...

I just love Abigail,she is soooo cute!:)Too cute...:))

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Robyn

Our Family of 5 said...

I heart me some Abby!

Becca said...

Now that is the best workout "video" I have ever seen! She has such a precious face.

Yes - mission trip - leaving on the 20th - nervous as hell...

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Julie P said...

Love the hair! And she looks beautiful in that dark purple shirt. So do you use an exercise ball or did she just start playing with it like that? Too cute

Lilysmom said...

Leslie, I am so happy to hear there is another child who will only sit on the potty fully clothed. I say anythings progress at this point.

Ruthanne said...

Abby could come be my personal trainer. I think I could do that work-out. Maybe. I wish I looked that cute when I was exercising. :)

(love the quote at the end of your post)

Katie said...

Cute Cute Cute !!!

Amanda said...

This post made me LOL!!

Rachel said...

LOVE the mowhawk - how adorable!

Kathy said...

Too cute!!! Abby could be a future personal trainer!!

Carrie said...

Cute work out. Love her sitting on the ball at the end. They have so much energy they are a constant workout. I call Savannah the toddler triathalon--lifting, climbing, chasing.