Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wordless Wednesdays..Beauty & The Beast..







15 words from my friends!:

Our Complete Family said...

Your daughter's pics in this entry are so adorable! I 'surfed' to your blog from another and just had to leave a comment to a fellow 'Leslie'! Now don't we just have a super cool name?!? Happy day to you! ~ Leslie

Madelyn's Mommy said...

She sure is a beauty!!!


Andrea

Bella's momma said...

Love the pictures and the name of the post!!!

Cindy said...

She definitely is a beauty!

Rachel said...

Awe - and I'm jealous you are wordless - no matter how hard I try, I just can't do it :)

Kathy said...

Adorable!

Our Complete Family said...

I am cracking up here! I got an email showing a comment from 'Leslie' and it threw me for a loop early in the morning... pre coffee! Too funny! Hope your day is a GREAT one! ~ Leslie

Natalie C. said...

I love the black and white!

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww, that is beautiful. I love Miss Abby in black and white =)

Becky said...

I LOVE black & white photos! Adorable! Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving such nice comments.

Marlene said...

Love the black and white photos. What a BEAUTIFUL little face.
Happy Wednesday!
Marlene

Jenelle said...

Cute idea! She sure is a beauty.

Ella Marie Boutique said...

Check out Ella Marie Boutique for some adorable clothes for your little girl. It is for a good cause too. 20% of all proceeds goes to funding adoptions in Ethiopia and helping orphanages in Ethiopia and Guatemala.

Look us up at ellamarieboutique.blogspot.com, named after my sweet baby girl that we are adopting from Guatemala. Check out my personal blog too, encounteringella.blogspot.com, to read about our journey to our 2nd Guatemalan miracle.

Amanda said...

Beauty for sure!

And I wanted to tell you that indeed those baby legs did come from Target! They have more of a selection online, but cute none the less. :)

Aimee said...

She is such a cutie! I think we have the same refridgerator! haha!