Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wordless Wednesday.Dora lovin!


11 words from my friends!:

Tara said...

Abby looks so serious and cute staring her Dora piggies :)

Rachel said...

Adorable - we have a Dora lover too :) She sure is a cutie!

Gracie said...

i never watched alot of dora when i was little but my sister did and she loved it....its a cute show....The slippers are too cutee

Daniel's Mom said...

She really loves those Dora slippers :) I can't get Daniel to wear house shoes, It's a violation on his terms. I posted a Wordless Wednesday! I am learning, but how do you get a pretty background?

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

The pix is precious!! Anna Grace loves Dora too!

Our Family of 5 said...

Does Abby get any darn cuter? Really? She is her own little Dora self!!

Doreen said...

Abby is just Beautiful!!! My Matteya came home on Thanksgiving day 2006. We must of been there at the same time:o)) Matteya came home at 8 months and is now 2 1/2 years old..:o)doreen

Natalie C. said...

OMG...I can't wait till Oct now...Caleb and Abby will have so much fun!

Xadie's Journey said...

Love viewing all your cute photos while enjoying the wonderful music.

Aimee said...

Hi Leslie! Did you change your blog layout? Looks great!!! Can't wait to meet you guys!

Tracey said...

Awww, so cute! Bug wore holes through his Elmo slippers!!