Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wordless Wednesday or el miércoles mudo (for all you Spanish speaking friends!)



14 words from my friends!:

Michelle Riggs said...

Just precious. your daughter is beautiful.

Rhonda said...

Ahhhhh, that is so precious. She is adorable.

Becky said...

So cute! What a precious little face! And I see that she is "donalds" fan like my girls.

MICHELLE said...

She is just so precious.

amy said...

Your daughter is beautiful.

Rachel said...

She is absolutely precious!

Kelly said...

Awe she got "Meals" as Sky calls Mickey D's. LOL She is a doll and new spokegirl for Meals fo sho!!!!

Amanda said...

MmmMmmm! Love her!

I did get those chairs at PBK. :)

Robyn said...

She is a doll!!

Robyn

Aimee said...

She looks great in pink!!!

Tracey said...

What a sweet lil face:) Besos!!

April said...

Soooo cute!!!!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh what a sweety!! And enjoying the Star Wars Happy Meal, I see:) I took your advise and took the boys there. Luke was THRILLED to get an R2D2 toy.
Happy Wednesday!!!
Stacey

p.s LOVE the dance pics, I have some just like them. Really I think I wore a dress very close to your black dress to my senior prom. And big props go to 80's big hair!!! I can't believe its my 20th reunion next year...egads where did the time go

Carrie said...

Love that face. That last pouty look is just precious. She is gorgeous.