Monday, August 4, 2008

SMILE!!!

Every time Abby See's that i have the camera out she has to do at least one "cheesy" fake photo.. Slight Cheese


My cheeks hurt








If your mom rolled the tops of your pants you'd have a cheesy smile too!








Hat cheese


The Hulk Cheese





GRRRRRRRRRR!


18 words from my friends!:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Oh my goodness! LOL SO cute!!! :) I love the hat one! LOL

Rachel said...

What a cutie - love those "cheese" faces!!! Do they ever grow out of that though......I'm wondering because I have quite the collection going myself :)

Madelyn's Mommy said...

The second one is my favorite.

The rolled pants picture I had to laugh out loud because I do the same thing to Madi.

:)
Andrea

jill marie said...

Okay, seriously, can she get any sweeter... she just made my teeth ache! I just love that little smile!

AND to hear you are playing Rusted Root on your page!!!!!!! Awesome. They are from near where I live... when I was in college, they used to play our sorority/fraternity mixers! I love em!

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

Those pix are precious!!

Auntie G said...

She looks adorable doing cheesy.
Gail

Carrie said...

Isn't it funny how they know. I guess we shouldn't say "Say Cheese" for the camera. The funny thing here is that if you mention cheese or Savannah sees cheese, she makes a funny face and says, "Yuck." She doesn't like cheese (maybe because she is lactose intolerant).

I love her smile, no matter how she does it. She is so adorable.

Courtney said...

That is the best........I love all the cheesy smiles. So cute. Courtney

Rachel said...

I tagged you with an award today :) Check it out on my blog

Bella's momma said...

Your daughter is PRECIOUS!!!!

Gracie said...

Oh my goodness!! She is adorable and she has the sweetest cheecks!!! I love your blog....feel freee to check mine outt :]

Amanda said...

She is sooo cute. I loved all those faces!

April said...

I love them all, but the one with the hat is my favorite, such a cutie pie..love all the pics..

Stacey and Dewey said...

What a little cutie pie she is!!! I love all her expressions!!Isn't it crazy how fast they learn...oh cameras out get the "camera" smile ready then mom will leave me alone. Unfortunetly my boys flash the smile so fast I usually can't snap the pic fast enough, then they are off and running.
Oh and good to see I'm not the only one that rolls pants :)

Stacey

Cindy said...

What an adorable post! She looks precious in every one. I love the plka dot outfit, too :-)

Jennifer said...

Yee-gads...she is SO freaking cute!!!

Robyn said...

She is too cute!! I love the "cheesy" faces!! :)

Robyn

Tarah said...

How precious. I love when they understand that a smile makes the camera go away that much faster!
She really is gorgeous.