Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wacky Wednesday...

We had a big luau party this past Saturday and this is the only picture i took(Its hard being the hostess and take pics)!
Lola is ready to party!

9 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

What a cute picture and your puppy left it on!!!

Rachel said...

Haha - I always laugh when I see the pics I take when playing hostess - and this one is adorable. What a cute (and festive) puppy!

Cheryl, said...

What a cute puppy dog. Love the pic.

Gail said...

Is this what you call a "Party Animal?"
Gail

Cindy said...

Party puppy!

Amanda said...

That's why you hand your camera to a friend and make them be on picture duty for you for the day while you host! I've learned my lesson on that one. LOL Cute picture and I love your new header too. Did you make that yourself? I wish I knew how to do something creative like that.

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Robyn

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

How funny!

Daniel's Mom said...

Dang I wish we lived near each other! Maggie & Lola would have partied their butts off!