Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Trendy Tuesday 80-90s style..

Oh yes who can forget the 80-90s formal dance photos? I went to a All girls school so being able to invite boys to a dance was a HUGE deal to us! The all boys school was down the street so we didnt have any trouble at all meeting them!


Group photo..Look at the high hair!

Does anyone remember the rapper Kid N Play? Thats Darius's hair!



I think i was drunk when i scanned this pic? My first Formal dance 1988 ..awww soo cute! The upper photo is a few months later at my 2ND dance..Same date,same nerdy-ness!






~ If Adam knew i posted this he'd kill me!~ SHhh dont tell!

Awwww but didnt Adam grow up to be cute!!? LoL HA

8 words from my friends!:

April said...

These pics crack me up and bring me back to my high school days!! LOL, I think I had the same hairstyle in high school as you...I love these...

Rachel said...

Isn't it funny to look back at the things we thought were sooo cool years later - love the pics!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

You are so funny. I love the trendy Tuesdays.


Andrea

Tracey said...

Gotta love 80's hair! And the clothes, they should all be burned!

We are going to foster to adopt here in CO:)

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

How funny! Love the Trendy Tuesdays!

Aimee said...

I think I had that same dress w/ the black top and hot pink bottom:)

Hannah said...

That is way too funny! I love Trendy Tuesday!!

Hannah

Our Complete Family said...

Oh my gosh girl~ These pics were so fun to see! Took me back to my high school days, too! Looks like we all had the same type of dresses and 'dos!!! ~ Les