Thursday, August 28, 2008

My kids are famous..Did you know?

Im not sure if anyone of you know this but Miss Abby made the cover of the Toddler People Magazine...HmmmThe boys made nerd magazine ..im proud!Wow and Lola The Hound too!




13 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

TOOOOOOOO funny, thank you so much for the laugh, I so needed it today!!!!

Leslie said...

Rhonda i actually just changed the pic of my dog to something fitting for that cover! LOL

Hope your day gets better!

Kelly said...

U R A NUT!!!!! I love it!

Tina said...

YOu crack me up!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Wow I am really impressed by your family!!! :)

When I meet you at gfest can I have your autograph?!?!?!?!


Girl you are funny.

Andrea

Rachel said...

Hehehe - how fun!! Love that you picked NERD for the boys :)

Our Complete Family said...

Those are so cute! I bet the kiddos loved this post!!! Too funny! Aren't we Leslie's awesome?!? ;) Hugs to you~ Les

Amy said...

That is TOO FUNNY!

Amanda said...

Oh Leslie.. between this post and your comment on my blog, you are too funny!

Thank you for always giving me such kind words, you are such an awesome bloggy friend!!!

Kathy said...

Too funny!!!

Aimee said...

OMG, the Lola one is a riot!! Too funny!!!

Marci said...

TOO FUNNY!!! You had me laughing when I needed a great laugh! Thanks....Love, Marci

amy said...

You are too funny.