Thursday, August 7, 2008

Food envy!

Abby has food envy ..You ask what is food envy? Its when we are eating something and Abby has to have a bite of what we are eating..She will sit there and say "BITE" until we give in then she says "yumm" and now you have to share the whole thing with her! If i were to put her in the high chair and give her the same thing we are eating she wont eat it!!! I guess it just tastes better on someone elses plate!
"OK where is my dinner?"" "This waiting is killing me,Im starving!"

"Seester(Thats what she calls her sister) ya know what im sick of you making me Ramen noodles every night! I wish i could read this recipe book so i could make some real food!"




10 words from my friends!:

Robyn said...

Gabriella is the same way. She seems to prefer food from our plates rather than her own, even though its the same food. :)

Robyn

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Madi does the EXACT same thing. She ends up eating most of my supper at night.


:)
Andrea

Farrah said...

She is darling...I love her hair!

Our Madisyn is the oppisite, If it isn't on her own plate that she can eat by herself she won't eat..
It's driving us crazy that she won't use a fork, She continues to use her fingers to eat...UGHHHH!!!!

Rachel said...

Too cute - it is funny how it always tastes better on someone else's plate (I think it's that whole I'm independent thing so they think they have control if they eat it off someone else's plate or at least my Riley seems to think that way)

Gail said...

A girl after my own heart. Food is good!!! Johanna has to eat with us too, even after she has finished her meal in her highchair. I call her "Little Helen Keller."
Gail

Katie said...

Oh what a cutie ... can't wait to kiss her !!

Tracey said...

Bug is the same way! Especially when I have ice cream:)

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

How Funny! I love the pix~

Donna said...

She is so cute! Ava also does the same thing and now I just feed her that way. I pretend it's mine and then she eats it.

take care

April said...

So funny!! Maribel loves taking "bites" of someone else's food too...except for popsicles she has to have one of those all to herself..love your sweet girl's pics..