Friday, August 8, 2008

FFF~Having a ball~

Oh i love bubbles!Hiiii yaahhhh KICK!


"Dad you are 40 years old you need to grow up and give me back my bubbles!"


"Hey Caleb im glad you called my Dad is making me play with these bubbles.I really hate hanging with these old folks...OH yea i cant wait to meet you in October at Guatober Fest! Dont worry i wont flirt with the other boys! Oh well actually i am staying in Braydens room!"



If you 'd like to see more Favorite Foto Friday pics go to Sarah's blog ,http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

31 words from my friends!:

Farrah said...

Too Cute...

Amanda said...

What a lil character she is! The food envy cracked me up. I WISH my boys would try more of my food. And DORA... Ahhh she looks like a real life Dora! HAIR and all. I wanna go through my screen and squish her hehee. :)

ANDREEA said...

I love that picture with the toy phone.She is soooo cute!!!!)))

Madelyn's Mommy said...

All kids love bubbles. Madi loves to go outside and blow bubbles.

Cute pics.

Can't wait to meet you at gfest!

Andrea

Rachel said...

Oh bubbles are such fun, and my she is such a cutie!! Have a great FRIDAY!

Our Family of 5 said...

I love me some Abby! She is so darn cute!! Loving the bubbles and of course the food envy. Sophia has the same darn thing. Frank keeps telling me if we keep feeding her she is going to be a cute over weight Guat tot. haha!

MICHELLE said...

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS HAVING A BALL, MY BOY'S LOVE BUBBLES ALSO. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

Sarah said...

She is too stinkin cute!! Love her little phone message...

One Busy Momma said...

Watch out!!! She looks dangerous with that phone!!!!!!

What is it with bubbles??? I know kids love them...but they are so obsessive for adults also!!!

beeandbutterfly said...

Ahh, bubbles. They're a hit here too, but Mama starts to hyperventilate after a while! It's my first visit to your blog. Abby is adorable!

Kelly said...

So So cute. I am so excited for Guatoberfest!!!!! I just hope the girls don't fight over boys. LOL Although that might be really really entertaining not to mention a great video. LOL I need help. :)

Milk Mama said...

Awww your baby girl is adorable!!! She's not too much older than my daughter. Six months older, I think. My daughter is now 20 months. Thank you for commenting on my blog. What a blessing to adopt! :D

Debbie said...

so so cute!!! She is a doll!!

Debbie

Heidi said...

So cute!

Lilysmom said...

Oh Abby is always so darn cute. Wish we could meet you at Guatoberfest but I suppose I'll just have to look at pictures of you playin with all my blogger buddies. Love those Dora slippers Lily has those too.

Amanda said...

Do you know how many times I have heard that growing up? "Your brother is so hot." Too bad he got all the looks in the family. ha ha.

GREAT Bubble pictures. You've made me want to get our bubbles out tomorrow. I can't believe we haven't played with them all summer. Guess that's another sad thing about growing up ;( Adorable!

Candy said...

GIrl...I love LOLA your Basset Hound...if we EVER get a DOG that is what it will be...

Too funny Daddy taking over the bubbles...CUTE

Suzanne said...

That phone message cracks me up! What a cutie!

threehandprints said...

Love the bubble pictures! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message :)

Amy said...

I LOVE bubbles!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose , Jose L. and Jose A) said...

Cute pictures! Your princesa is precious!

The flores family

Lilipie's Mommy said...

Aren't bubbles the best! My favorite bubbles are the grape scented bubbles I get for Lili at the dollar store. They rock and so do these pictures! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

Ruthie

Kathy said...

Very cute! Bubbles are so much fun!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Cute, cute!!! What a sweet dad to play bubbles. But really who doesnt have fun playing with bubbles. Love the "phone conversation"! It cracks me up how kids will just grab a phone and start talking up a storm.
Have a great weekend!!!
Stacey

Reba said...

I love the pictures...what fun! I am so jealous about Guatoberfest...maybe one year I can do it...
Reba

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

Toooo Cute!

Tina said...

Too cute. She's precious. And to answer your question...I'm in Ohio.

Robyn said...

How cute!! Gabriella loves bubbles, too!!

Robyn

Gina Kay said...

I don't care how old I am--I will always love bubbles!!! Abby is absolutely PRECIOUS!!! You have a beautiful family!

nora said...

Love the "hi-ya!" pic! What a cutie! Plus, your commentary makes me laugh everytime!

Krystal said...

Abby is absolutely beautiful. You are right - they have the same eyes! You don't see those eyes that often either!!! I love it!