Friday, August 1, 2008

FFF~Bedhead and BAD hair~~~

This weeks FFF is Bedhead and bad hair..



Some Early 90's Hair




AHHH bad 70's hair Look at my sis on the far left..Yep Mom cut our bangs!**Side note* Wow and 70's wall paper was no better...EWWW****The Foster Mom didnt know what to do with Abby's wild hair! LOL







wow bad hair on our visit trip...


Bad hair after a bath..




Abby the jungle girl and her wild dingo.Right before her first hair cut!





If you'd like to see some major bedheads and Bad hair go to Sarah's blog at http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/




28 words from my friends!:

Violet said...

I really like the idea of posting bad hair days from your youth. Even at 22, I have some bad hair days. My mom loved to put our hair in 1/2 pony tails but she parted a square on hour head. I also had an AWEFUL perm.

Your little girl is adorble, even is she has wild hair sometimes :). I actually really like what her foster mom did with her hair, in the little pony tails. Cute Cute!

Amanda said...

My oh my you are so BRAVE! I refuse to post most of my 80's 90's hair do's. LOL!! Late 90's weren't too bad.. it was the early 90's. Eeeek! Abby still looks as cute as a button, crazy hair and all!

ANDREEA said...

How cute is Abby!!!I love her...And I love the 80 hair do's.Very funny..:))

Sharon said...

I love the foster mom antenna do! We have some of those pics too.

MICHELLE said...

VERY VERY CUTE LOVE THEM ALL. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

The Reavers said...

Cute very Cute....Didn't you love it when our mom's/grandma's cut our hair, It was horrid!!!


Your daughter is an angel though

Becca said...

WOW - the first two are hilarious! But Princesa couldn't look bad if she tried. She is beautiful!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Boy do I remember that hair! Taking my pick and spraying my hair straight up until it was hard as concrete!

Funny post!! The pics are really good.

Your poor sister and those bangs. :)

Andrea

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

Too funnny!!!

Robyn said...

Too cute!! I had hair like that in the 90s, too. We called it "big hair". :)

Robyn

Carrie said...

The little pigtails from the visit trips when they hardly had any hair--so cute!

Love the trip down memory lane!

Bad hair day or not, she is still a beauty!

nora said...

Oh my goodness - I never thought of finding those pictures from prom. Those flytrap bangs could seriously hurt someone!

Abby is a sweetie!

Rachel said...

Cute - love the posts from "back-in-the-day" they really do make a statement all their own!

Tracy'sspace said...

I had some of that bad hair too, scary isn't it!

Jennifer said...

Abby is perfect even with her CrAzY hair!! I just wanna squeeze her, she's so cute!

Little Blue Elephant said...

Great pics! The pigtail pic cracked me up!

Young Creations said...

Her hair is wonderful. Stop by and say hi. Have a great weekend.
Lauren
http://ouryoungcreations.blogspot.com/

Chris, Megan, and the girls! said...

You are a BRAVE woman!! LOL I don't think I could have posted some of the Do's I rocked back in the day! LOL Lovin the pics!

Cheryl, said...

I love the 80's hair. So funny. Your Princesa is adorable. Have a great weekend.

Take Care,

Cheryl

One Busy Momma said...

Love the retro pics!!!! (especially since they arent mine!!)

Too cute with the two ponies!!!! At least she had hair right???

Denise

Sharon said...

I love the pics!! Those last 2 resemble Olivia so much!!

Sharon

Jenelle said...

I love that you put some retro bad hair pictures! Great idea. You know, big 90s hair was really bad, but my super thick, wavy hair can do that "do" so much easier than the staight locks that are cool now!

Cindy said...

fCute, cute! I love that you include old ones of you, too. Abby looks cute no matter how her hair is fixed. Have a great week.

Lilipie's Mommy said...

Your daughter Abby is adorable! I love the antenna hairstyle on her. Too cute! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your weekend!

Ruthie
(http://godspreciouschild.blogspot.com/)

Stacey and Dewey said...

LOVE the past "bad hair" pics. But I have to say I'm a HUGE fan of the late 80's early 90's big big hair, nothing bad about it. Bring it back, I'll start buying my hair spray in bulk again :)
Don't you love how the kids hair stands straight up? Kolby does too, too cute!!
Have a great weekend!
Stacey

Kelly said...

OMG I am lov'in the retro hair pics...AWESOME!!!!Abby is too cute!!!

Christina said...

Oh my goodness! That is some crazy hair! Great pictures- especially the flashbacks! Great idea!
Have a great weekend!
Christina

Sarah said...

LOL! Love all the bad hair days pics! But, you Abby is too cute with her wild hair!!