Friday, August 15, 2008

FFF~Back to school~~

This weeks Favorite Foto Friday is ~Back to School~ My kids don't go back until Aug26Th!
I did find a picture of my boys on the first day at their new school in August 2006! I cant believe how much they've grown! Don't they look Happy? LOL
If you'd like to see more FFF go to Sarah's blog http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

24 words from my friends!:

Kathy said...

Too funny...they look like they are being led off to jail!!

Sue said...

Isn't it funny how the children are never as excited as their parents are when the summer ends. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

MICHELLE said...

GREAT PICTURE,THEY LOOK LIKE THE REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Jenelle said...

I hope they get the most out of the rest of their summer! They probably won't look happy this year eitther--it's always just too early on the first day of school! :)

I love those sunglasses in your previous post. Funny!

Rachel said...

Hehe - yes they look "happy" amazing how they can't wait to start K and then the new wears off more and more each year

ClarkFamily said...

That picture is hysterical! I have never seen such open depair about back to school than that ... but they are still as handsome as ever! Have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Debbie said...

I wish ours started later!!! They don't look happy about mom taking pics!!

Debbie

Sarah said...

LOL! They don't look that excited!!! Good luck for this year's send off!

Hannah said...

That is funny. They look like they are dreading it!! They are still very handsome! I can't believe you guys start so late...we started July 31st which is crazy but we do that extended calender so we got 2 weeks off every semester.

Hannah

Graycesmomma said...

Your kids are so cute! They look thrilled to be heading off to school. LOL!

Tracy'sspace said...

They really dont look happy, lol! Mind you, from the sky, it looks pretty early, maybe they were still sleepy.
Btw, I live in Durban, South Africa, so it is winter here at the moment, and we are in the middle of the school year. Have the summer holidays from December to January!

Bella's momma said...

They look thrilled!!! too funny

Amanda said...

They sure have grown! And they look thrilled. LOL

Our Family of 5 said...

Handsome Handsome Handsome! Did you have to bribe them to go? lol

Terri said...

My son was still excited to go to back, what year will he look like that on his first day of school?????

How nice you had an extra week! We started this past Thursday & it seems to early.

Cute picture & such handsome boys!

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

They look SO happy! lol I feel the same way about going back!

threehandprints said...

Your boys remind me of mine! By the way, Love the pictures of your little girl in the sunglasses. Adorable! Thanks for visiting my blog!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose , Jose L. and Jose A) said...

Jose Is excited to go to school. I imagine when he reaches your boys age it eill be a different story.

The flores family

Ruthanne said...

oh my gosh!! They look positively miserable!! And it's still dark outside! No one should go to school when it's still dark!

(I'm not going to Guatoberfest--but I wish I could. It's just too expensive to try to do during a three day weekend.)

One Busy Momma said...

Ahhh.... brings back such fond memories!
Great time to have the camera ready!!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh they look so cute, I just love the expressions on their faces, says it all. too sweet!!!
Stacey

Becca said...

Wow - excitement is just pouring out of them. Bless their hearts! I always hated the beginning of school - especially once I became a teacher!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Robyn said...

Too funny!! I love the looks on their faces!! Hope they're more excited this year. :)

Robyn

Suzanne said...

Ahh, not so happy, but still handsome!