Friday, August 22, 2008

FFF~ Favorite Stuffed Animal

This weeks Favorite Foto Friday is Favorite Stuffed Animal.
Abby favorite Stuffed animal is Lamby..This is when she first came home from Guat.and her lamby was white as snow!
Bottle,Lamby and My Brother..What more do I need?"

Sometimes Lamby gets thrown around.Yes,that's lamby under the tree!


Lamby puts up with her Cheese!




But In the end Lamby is the best friend a girl could have!

~~ Everywhere that Abby went the Lamb was sure to go!~~~










If you'd like to see more FFF go to Sarah's blog http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

33 words from my friends!:

Kelly said...

I WANT A LAMBIE!!!!!!!!!!

Our Complete Family said...

Hello my fellow 'Leslie'! Happy Friday to you! Woo Hoo~ the weekend is almost here! Oh my gosh, the line at the end of this post is just way, way, way too cute! What a cute little lamb your princess loves on. Awww... Happy day wishes to you~ the other Leslie!

Becky said...

Love that first photo with lamby and the pacifier. Too cute!

Aimee said...

Lamb is much cuter than Mayna's Ebbe!!! Cute pix!

Tina said...

Too cute and so sweet. Stuffed friends are the greatest.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

That child is just beautiful!

Have a great weekend!

Andrea

Rachel said...

Awe - sweet little Lambie and sweet little girl. Love those blast from the past pics!

Kathy said...

Lamby is so sweet! I love the first picture of Abby sleeping with him. Just precious!

Suzanne said...

Very cute!She looks like she loves her Lamby. I'm sure she hates to have you take it away for a good washing! Have a great weekend.
:)Suzanne

Milk Mama said...

Awww she is such a sweetheart!!!

Amanda said...

Haha so stinkin' cute! My nephew is attached to a Lamby too. He got it for his first Easter at a few months old. He's 8 now and still sleeps with and takes Lamby everywhere. LOL I need to get off my lazy butt and post about Mason's "doggie"

MICHELLE said...

HOW PRECIOUS IS SHE, GREAT PICTURES. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Sarah said...

Love your poem! Abby is too cute with her lamby!! He looks well loved!

Amanda said...

What sweet picture! I love the last one with Lamby in the stroller...and what you wrote. How sweet!

nora said...

What a sweet lambie!

Graycesmomma said...

I love the one of her and pushing the lamb in the stroller! Adorable!!!

Rhonda said...

That is truly adorable. She is so cute and loved the picture of her and the stroller!
Rhonda
http://fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

I love the first picture!! So sweet!

Lilipie's Mommy said...

You can totally see how much Abby loves her lamb! Too sweet!

Heidi said...

Lamby is so cute with her!

Christina said...

Such sweet pictures.

Kim & Dave said...

Yep.....that play on "Mary had a Little Lamb" is just so sweet!

Debbie said...

How sweet!!! She is adorable!

Debbie

Cindy said...

Sooooo sweet. Especially the first one when she is sleeping on it.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Abby is so freaking cute!!!, love the first pic, how sweet is she? And what a cute little lamby she has, darling pics!!!
Have a great weekend!
Stacey

Carrie said...

How sweet! I love that photo of lambie in the stroller.

She is such a cutie pie!

Our Complete Family said...

Aww, thanks for your super sweet comment! Those shoes are by far my favs and I am for sure buying the next size up! So soft and squishy and easy for her to walk about in! Anyhoo~ I just looked at your blog again and noticed that Abby is pushing her sweet little lamb in the same stroller I just bought for Caroline today! I have some pics of her to post this weekend. She LOVES it, just like your little cutie pie does! Have a FAB weekend hun! ~ Leslie

Robyn said...

What sweet pics!! Lamby looks like a very special stuffed friend!!

Robyn

Tracy'sspace said...

Lambie is too sweet, just what a girl needs!

Tracy'sspace said...

FOrgot to add about the pirate food -
Pirate food for Brenda was:
Sea Water - Blue energade
SKulls - bought sweets in the shape of skulls
Sword - banana
treasure - chocolate coins
and Brendas contribution (she made it herself)
Rotten Bread - white bread with splodges of green food colouring
Sharks blood and gizzards - mayonaise mixed with ketchup (she actually had no idea what gizzards were, but said it sounded good)
and turtle liver - sliced hotdog sausages.
Let me tell you, that sandwich looked terrible, but she ate it, and even used it in the oral she had to do!

Lilysmom said...

I love those shots with lamby. Way too cute.

Christina said...

Abby's SO cute! I love the picture with the stroller! And what a great shot with her brother! Hope you're having a great weekend!
Christina

Ruthanne said...

SO cute!!! That lambie looks very loved.