Friday, August 29, 2008

FFF~ Black and White photos...

This weeks Favorite Foto Friday theme is Black~White Photos..Here are some of my all time favorite (well at least since i got my new camera!)
The boys on vacation 6/08

This picture was taken in a small alley to a art studio in little Italy (Cleveland)

Halloween 2007


The look of wonder on her face is priceless!



If you'd like to check out more FFF's go to Sarahs blog at http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

31 words from my friends!:

Tarah said...

I love the kiddos at the beach.

Black and whites always look great.

We have the same bee outfit! Way too precious.

Hannah said...

Cute pictures. I love the shot in Little Italy.

Have a great Holiday weekend!

Hannah

Amanda said...

I love that last one. You are right about that look! LOL

Marianne said...

Love your black and whites, for some reason I think black and whites capture more of the moment. Love the shot in Little Italy. You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing alittle of them with us! Have a great Weekend.

Rhonda said...

Oh Leslie, I sooooooo love those pictures. They are so incredibly precious. Our inlaws took us there to Little Italy and it was so awesome to see. LOVE that bee outfit!!!!!

ANDREEA said...

I love the one with the pumpkin..sooo cute!!!lol

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! I love the one of Abby in Little Italy!!

Robyn

Reba said...

I love black and white photos too. All of those are amazing. Beautiful pictures. Have a good weekend!
Reba

Bus and Sabra said...

Love your pics, but the one of the little bumblebee on the front steps is priceless!!! :O)

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I love black & white photos.

Cute!

Have a good weekend.

Andrea

nora said...

Love the beach shot - great contrast and looks so fun!

I don't think she could get any cuter in her Halloween outfit!

Kelly said...

GREAT pictures!!!!!!!! the Little Italy pic is great!

Rachel said...

Awweeee......love them all, but my favorite is the pic in the alley - adorable!

Carrie said...

Those Halloween photos are precious and the beach pictures are so peaceful and beautiful in black and white (or any color for that matter).

Thanks for sharing your family, as always!

Aimee said...

Don't you just love black and whites!! I really like the Little Italy one. So cool!

Debbie said...

Such cute pictures!! Love beach pictures!!

Debbie

ClarkFamily said...

GREAT B&W photos of your adorable kids ... love the bumble bee costume and her faceis priceless ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Jenelle said...

That alley shot is cool. What a cute little..bumblebee?

Christina said...

Sweet pictures.

Unfortunately I am not going to Guatefest this year as it was to expensive...going to Fl instead...LOL.

Kathy said...

Great pictures!! I love the picture of Abby in Little Italy.

Suzanne and Jayme said...

What great pics. I love the one in the alley.

Sarah said...

Precious bumblebee!!!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Beautiful pics!!! I love her little costume, and the perfect look on her face. Ocean pics are always my favorite too!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Stacey

Our Family of 5 said...

LOVE THEM ALL LES!! Abby is such a beauty!!

Dena said...

LOVE them all but the first bee one - sooooooo cute!

Chris, Megan, and the girls! said...

Awesome pics! What a pretty family!

Our Complete Family said...

They're AWESOME shots! Can't pic a fav~ I loved them all, too! Girl, it cracks me up each time you leave a comment b/c it comes to my Yahoo acct and I'm always thinking, 'did I send myself something?' b/c it says 'Leslie'. Too funny! So, thanks for always making me smile and for your super sweet comments that also make me smile! Happy holiday weekend to you, too! Big plans??? XO, Les

Kelly said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! That's all. I think you ROCK!!!!!

Lilysmom said...

I love your little bee photo. I can't wait for halloween this year!

MICHELLE said...

Great pictures,love all of them. Love the bee outfit-too cute.

Cindy said...

That beach picture is GORGEOUS! I love all of them. Have a great Labo Day.