Saturday, August 2, 2008

Brilliant Blog award..


Okay so here is how this thing works: 1st I have to answer a little questionnaire thingy which is pretty much all about ME! Get excited folks - this is big stuff!
Then I have to choose 7 bloggers who I feel are BRILLIANT (see list below) and I give them the award. They will post their own answers to the questionnaire on their own blog and they will choose 7 more recipients. And so it goes!Here is the questionnaire (drum roll please...)

:A. Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? I have many i cant pic just one.Erin is the one i see the most
C. Cake or pie? Pie

D. Day of choice? Saturday

E. Essential item? My JCrew flip flops in the summer ,and warm layers in the winter

F. Favorite color? Pink

G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms are softer

H. Hometown? Cleveland,Ohio
I. Indulgence? Shopping and Ice cream

J. January or July? July
K. Kids?4

L. Life isn’t complete without? My family, Shopping,Diet Coke,Food
M. Marriage date? oct 18th,2003

N. Number of brothers & sisters?2 younger sisters, 1 younger brother

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges

P. Phobias? Snakes
Q. Quotes? "if God brought you to it he'll bring you through it!"
R. Reasons to smile? Summer,Sales,kids,Ken,Wine or any other booze,Music
S. Season of choice? Summer

T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)

U. Unknown fact about me? I wear character pjs to bed..its sexy ..LOL
V. Vegetable? Corn on the cob! yum
W. Worst habits? Spending too much!
X X-ray or ultrasound? Ultra sound i guess
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican,Chinese,Italian..really most food!

Z. Zodiac sign? Pisecs very much so

. Here are 7 other BRILLIANT bloggers:

1 words from my friends!:

ANDREEA said...

"if God brought you to it he'll bring you through it!"
I love it!!!!!:))
kisses