Sunday, August 3, 2008

Abby's first county fair!

Abby is in love with Bunnies that all she talks about bunny this, bunny that..I cant handle anything else in this house that poops!



This child has no fear of animals..She just stuck her whole arm in the turkey cage.Do Turkeys bite? LOL










Pato(that's duck in Spanish for all my Gringo friends!)






Wow that goat was not the brightest thing!







Whew im beat lets go home..Notice the healthy fair food!






11 words from my friends!:

Jennifer said...

I'm tagging you with the "Brilliant Weblog Award"!! Go to my blog to see what to do.

Jennifer said...

LoL! No money involved - unfortunately!

You copy and paste the award from my blog onto yours and then copy and paste the questionnaire onto your blog. Change my answers to your own and choose 7 people to "tag". List those bloggers on your blog and leave them a message on their blog. That's it! Unfortunately the trophy is excatly what you see on my blog - a picture!!!

Raising a Vols Fan!! said...

cute pics, I feel your pain on no more pooping LOL. One kid, one on the way, a cat and two dogs equal too much already!!! :) Gabby loves animals too and has no fear with dogs of any size, it makes me nervous! Looks like a fun time!

sarahdelap said...

Lily shares your daughters fearless attitude towards animals. Especially dogs it makes this mama very nervous! Perhaps they will be veterinarians.

WendtFamily4 said...

LOL! I bet she had a blast! I like the one with the head in the bucket! Hilarious!

Amanda said...

Abby is just like my littlest guy.. Not afraid one bit of animals. She's adorable.

Julie P said...

What fun at the fair. I remember fairs from when I was a kid - now I live in the City - thanks for reminding me of fun memories.

Tara said...

I am LMAO about the fun time that you had at the fair and your funny captions. Yum.....fair food rocks! Your daughter is totally beautiful!

Our Family of 5 said...

Is there anything better then Miss Abby's cheese smiles?? I mean really, the child is precious!! I heart me some Abby!!

Sophia is still carrying her baby around calling her Abby. We need to get together soon.

I hear SHOPPING calling us!!

Thanks,btw, now I am craving for Fair fries!!

Poj said...

That goat with it's head in the bucket is HILARIOUS! I'm a fair junkie myself and dying to get Ben and myself to one this summer... hopefully soon!

-Laurie

Daniel's Mom said...

Oh how fun! She's my kind of girl! I was never afraid & wanted every animal God made! Hence why I have a house load now! Daniel fianlly got down that Benji (our bird) is indeed a bird & not a duck! LOL!