Thursday, August 14, 2008

New sunglasses!

Abby got some new sunglasses! Yes that's a Rite Aid prescription bag in her hand she uses anything as a purse!LOLNERD ALERT!


11 words from my friends!:

Marcie said...

Love the new shades Abby!

Ruthanne said...

oh my gosh!! Those glasses are SO cute!!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh she looks so cute, quite the little fashionista :)
Hope the Luau was fun, every summer I say we need to have one. Then summer comes and goes and I'll say it again next summer.
Hugs
Stacey

Rachel said...

Precious - what a great "purse" my Riley does the same thing (I even caught her using a bucket with handle once)

Our Family of 5 said...

I heart Miss Abby!! Sophia is standing here yelling, MY FRIEND ABBY!

jill marie said...

Oh, my the nerd alert is hilarious! She is so cute... and your dog is a cutie, too!

Donna said...

That's the most precious nerd I have ever seen!!

Looks like the Luau was a blast...well, looks like it was going to be a blast,anyway! That's too funny- but I'm the same way whenever we host a party, narry a photo!

Lovin' the 80's flashback, can you do that every week for us? Hysterical!!

Aimee said...

So cute!!! I love little girls in outrageous sunglasses!

Kathy said...

She is so styling!! Love the rite aid pocket book!

Kim & Dave said...

Now, that is cute!!!

Cindy said...

This is the first time these pictures opened for me. HOW CUTE! She is ready for the runway.