Tuesday, August 12, 2008

80's Trendsetters Tuesday!


Do you ever look at your pictures from when you were a kid and think "How the heck was that style in?" I thought you'd get a kick of this picture of my sister Mandy and I circa 1984.....LMAO

~When a person is in fashion, all they do is right.~ Lord Chesterfield

7 words from my friends!:

Daniel's Mom said...

damn you girls were sexy! lol!

Daniel's Mom said...

I like how your pants are rolled up!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Girl you didn't wear anything but jordache jeans! :)

I was going through our pictures the other day because I am putting together a slide show for my sisters wedding and I asked my mama if she hated us. :) The only thing that sucks is that all the embarassing pics of my sister are also of me because we are twins and were always together and had the same look.

:)

Andrea

Amanda said...

Tooo funny. I too wonder this all the time. I was watching an 80's movie last night and was reminded of the awful shoulder pads. My word what were people thinking. That is one style that needs to never come back. Along with most 80's outfits. I remember rolling my pants up too. Haha!

April said...

The Jordache jeans and initial sweaters, Oh those were the days weren't they!!!LOL, thanks for making me smile today...BTW, your daughter does amazing work, does she ever do a drawing from a picture, I would love to have a drawing of Maribel..

Tarah said...

Lookin' hot lady! Nothing like growing up with a sister to help one look even better.

Cindy said...

So funny! At least you wore Jordache, the "cool" jeans. I wore generics, but at least I had the red monogrammed sweater, too. I love your "retro" pictures!