Sunday, July 6, 2008

Weekend Wrap up!

This was a fun weekend for Abby..She had us all to herself the older kids were with their dad. My son Brad has Pneumonia and is home on 3 meds..he started to feel sick on vacation! No more surfing for him!




Playing with a Puppy!



Wagon Rides.......


Swings....




Bike Riding.....


Fireworks on the front porch....


Sparklers......



Relaxing....
Catching some ZZZZZZ's w/my BFF Emma (they werent sleeping im not that lucky!)




4 words from my friends!:

Tina said...

Looks like fun!

Kim said...

I LOVE the picture on the front porch with the fireworks! Stunning! Looks like a great time!

Our Family of 5 said...

Loving the front porch fireworks picture! Awesome! Abby is as cute as ever! Sorry Brad isn't feeling well. Hope he is better asap!

jill marie said...

I just HAVE to comment that I want to be sitting on that front porch sippin some lemonade! Your family is beautiful!