Sunday, July 13, 2008

That face that beautiful face...

These pics were taken of Abby after she didnt want to take a nap ..Her eyes are sooo sleepy and she was in a total Diva mood!!! Her shirt says "Grandma's Sweetie" and yes she is!

8 words from my friends!:

Kim said...

What cute pictures!

Katie said...

awwww....love her eyes !!

Amanda said...

Precious face! I like that quote too.

Our Family of 5 said...

awww, I can't wait to kiss on them cheeks!!

Marlene said...

What an adorable face! I love little sleepy faces. She is so cute. Have a great week.

Natalie C. said...

beautiful it is.

Marcie said...

So nice to meet you and your beautiful family. Thanks for the quote - I needed to read that! I'm a working mom who needs to slow down and enjoy every moment with my precious toddler. Before I know it, she will no longer be my precious toddler.

Abigial's is absolutely beautiful!

Don and Be said...

Hi Kim. We've made it to China and Joanna Mei has been an offical member of our family for a few days now. She is having some adjustment and mourning as she has been separated from the only life she has ever known. But there are times when we see 'Diva' in her eyes, just like your beautiful Princesa. Drop us an email from your server (not keyed off Blogger) and we'll get you a password to Joanna Mei's inner sanctum. She is such a beautiful child.
Blessings to you and your wonderful family,
Don & Be

duoloco@cfl.rr.com