Monday, July 28, 2008

Instructions on how to eat popcorn...

How to eat popcorn when you think no one is watching!Busted...
La la la..I dont think Mom noticed!

21 words from my friends!:

ANDREEA said...

Thank you Leslie,for your kind comment,I am 31 years old:))
I love your little sweet baby princes,she is too cute...:))
Take care.
ANDREEA

Christine said...

Too cute. I know a couple of kiddos that would do the same thing. :)

Our Family of 5 said...

Awwwww! Now that girl knows how to eat some good stuff!

Cindy said...

That's so funny. Obviously she is just innocently eating her popcorn one piece at a time. You must have misinterpreted....

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

She is sooo cute! I love her eating her pop corn. Sometimes I catch Mia drinking out of the dog's water dish like that! YUCK!

Carrie said...

Savannah loves popcorn too and will also put her entire face in her bowls. Funny and pretty girls!

Raising a Vols Fan!! said...

Hi there,
My goodness, your little princesa is quite adorable too! I will check back, thanks for posting on our blog!
Mera

tonya said...

You left a sweet comment on my blog so of course I had to come see yours :) Addicted and I admit it! Our Guatlings are about the same age, your love bug is tooo cute and I would eat popcorn like that if I was certain I wouldn't get caught! BUSTED!

Best,
Tonya

tonya said...

Hi Leslie,

You left a sweet comment on my blog so of course I had to come check yours out… I’m addicted and admit it! Our Guatlings are about the same age and your love bug is so beautiful. I would totally eat popcorn like that if I was certain I wouldn’t get caught, ha, BUSTED!

Best,
Tonya

Robyn said...

That is too cute!!

Robyn

JuJu - said...

heeheehe! Too cute:)

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

That is adorable! That is how my Princess eats a lot of thigs!! :o)

Marlene said...

Tag you are it! You are one of my 3 PIF's. Send me your address and I will get your PIF out to you! Great pics too!!!

Terri said...

I am so glad you stopped by our blog so now I can check in on your absoutely adorable "Princesa". Guatemala has tugged on my heart strings since I had fallen in love with a waiting child but we could not get our paperwork done in time before they closed the doors. Now that we have found each others blogs I can live through her.

Thanks for stopping by & "Congrats" on your doll baby.

Terri

Jennifer said...

Ha-ha! I sooooo wish I could eat like that! I love how she just looked at you like "What?" She is too cute!!!!

Kelly said...

She is just beautiful!!

Becca said...

That's how I eat it? Is that wrong? Too cute!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Tarah said...

:) Deffinately the only way to do it. Gotta get some butter and salt in the bangs or it doesn't taste the same! :)

Jaime Salas said...

That's how I eat my popcorn too! ;)

Too cute!

Daniel's Mom said...

Abby your too cute! Ok yeah it's addicting, but I am learning. watch out!

Amanda said...

Well of COURSE that's how we eat popcorn!!!! How adorable!