Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Guatemalan in Mexican Clothing! This is my FFF

I have had this dress waiting for my Baby girl to come..I think i bought it at a 2nd hand store years ago! I am part Mexican so i just love the culture! Abby loves to dress up!TAADAAA







15 words from my friends!:

Julie P said...

These pictures are priceless! She looks so happy.

Katie said...

Oh so totally adorable !! I want one of those dresses :)

Busy Momma said...

just 'stumbled' upon your blog. your family is beautiful!

Robyn said...

How cute!!

Robyn

Hannah said...

She is just adorable!!!

Hannah

One Busy Momma said...

She's adorable!!
Love the hat!!!

Denise

Heidi said...

How darling! She looks so cute in that sombrero!

ClarkFamily said...

That dress is beautiful and looks wonderful on yourlittle Princess .. .what a lovely picture of her celbrating a beautiful culture ... thanks for sharing your FFF and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Christina said...

I love the dress and hat together....looks like they were made for each other.

Kelly said...

How CUTE!!!!!!!!! I love your Guatemalan Girl doing the Mexican !!!!LOL

Stacey and Dewey said...

DARLING dress!! And what a cute little model you have to show it off.
Cute, cute pics!!
Have a great weekend
Stacey

Amanda said...

Adorable. Such a happy girl!

Rachel said...

What a precious dress. It looks so beautiful on Abby!

Amy said...

Such precious pictures...

Kathy said...

Too cute! She is just adorable!