Saturday, July 26, 2008

Flower girl...



Just some pics of my Abby enjoying the little things in life! This sweet face melts my heart!
In her hair
Abby loves to pic flowers..She says "niff it!"
Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair... ~Susan Polis Shutz




14 words from my friends!:

Robyn said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Robyn

Amanda said...

The 2nd picture down is just so sweet and innocent! She's beautiful!

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww, Miss Abby is beautiful with her flowers! I love the picture of the flowers in her hair!!

sarahdelap said...

abby is super cute. I especially love her dressed in her sombrero. She is just a doll

Tracey said...

Abby is adorable!

Jenne said...

Thanks for the comment. Your daughter is soo cute too!

Jenne

Tarah said...

Leslie,
Thanks for coming over to my site to visit. Your kids are so beautiful. What a blessed family you are!

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

She is adorable!

Aimee said...

Hi Leslie,
I linked to your site from your comment on my blog! Your dd is SO beautiful !! I noticed you are in Ohio...so are we. Where are you? feel free to email me....I am always looking for other Ohioans close by. aimeerwatson@gmail.com

Mike & Michelle said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, you daughter is just precious... Could she be any cutier??? You have a beautiful family!

Michelle

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Madi likes to pick flowers too. I barely have any blooms left on my hanging baskets.

Cute pics!

Andrea

Marlene said...

What a precious little dool baby she is!

Carrie said...

She is so gorgeous just being her cute little self and playing around.

I just love to sit back and watch them dance like nobody's looking.

jill marie said...

HOW CUTE! I just love the artwork above, too! You have a beautiful family!

*If you want to be added to my blogroll, comment me with permission!

Jill in PA
www.leskofamily.blogspot.com