Friday, July 11, 2008

~FFF..RED,WHITE,BLUE..Grants 10th bday too...

This weeks FFF theme is Red,white, Blue...We had a nice 4th of July weekend..We ate,slept,played,had some meltdowns,watched fireworks and just had some good old American fun! If you'd like to see more FFF fun go to http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

Saturday is Grants 10th Bday! Where did my babyboy go? Birthday







28 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Happy 10th birthday Grant!! 10 is a big birthday, it is double digits after all. Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes?? Dmitry turned 10 in April and I am still in mourning. I want my baby back.

I love the Red White and Blue outfits. They are just too cute, of course I think she could wear a garbage bag and it would be beautiful because it was on her!!

Have a great birthday.

Hannah

Lisa & Madeline said...

Great pics! Your little Abby is such a cutie! I can tell also your a gmyboree shopper ( I work there part-time here in KY) I love their clothes! Hope you had a great 4th too. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Lisa & Madeline

Amanda said...

Happy 10th Birthday to Grant! You're pictures are great. I especially love the meltdown one. It just wouldn't be a holiday without a meltdown or two, right?! ;) Have a great weekend!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Grant!!!!!Double Digits !!!! What cute pics! Happy Friday!

Our Family of 5 said...

Happy Happy 10th Birthday Grant!! Have a wonderful day!

And now on to Miss Abby, Adorable! Does she really get any darn cuter??

Can't wait to see ya next weekend!!

Luv,
Lisa

MICHELLE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR LITTLE BOY. I LOVE THE CLOSE UP OF YOUR LITTLE GIRL. SHE IS SUCH A CUTIE PIE. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Cindy said...

Cute pictures! Happy birthday to Grant and hope Brad is feeling better!

Robyn said...

Great pics!! Looks like you had a fun 4th of July!!

Happy 10th Birthday Grant!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Robyn

ClarkFamily said...

GREAT pictures .... love the chalking in the driveway - what a great idea and Happy big double digit birthday Grant ... lookslike you all had a wonderful Holiday filled with celebrating ... thanks for sharing and havea great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Dena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT! Ten is a BIG birthday!!!!

Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT!!!! Beautiful pictures of such a beautiful family!! You are one blessed mama. :)

Ellie said...

LOve the pictures... Looks like you had lots of fun.

Hugs Ellie

Sue said...

Happy birthday to the big brother. That little Princesa Guatemalteca is adorable. Have a good weekend and thank you for sharing with the cyber world!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Bog Brother Grant! Your kids are adorable!!

Tracy'sspace said...

Happy Birthday to Grant. Love the pictures, hope you have a great weekend!

ANDREEA said...

Happy birthday Grant!!!You are a big boy now!!!!:))
I love Abby,she is such a doll!
Kisses

Suzanne said...

Leslie-what an exciting time in your life right now! HB to your sweet boy, Grant and I'm happy to hear that Brad is feeling better-pneumonia is nothin' to mess with...
Have a super weekend!

Myshel said...

Happy 10th bday Grant.
Your children are beautiful.
Thanks for sharing your FFF.

Shel

Dewey & Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Grant!!! Love the Red white and blue pics!! too cute outfits!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Stacey

Becca said...

Happy Birthday, Grant - the big 1 0 - And Abby looks beautiful. Love her smile!!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Suzanne and Jayme said...

Happy Birthday Grant. Leslie, all your kids are beautiful. This is my first time leaving a comment, but I enjoy reading your blog often.

Reba said...

Sweet pictures...happy smiles everywhere! Wow, happy birthday, Grant! Our son is 9 1/2 and I already bracing myself for double digits...I am not sure I am ready. :)
Reba

Tina said...

Such Beautiful kids! I love the outfits that Abby is wearing.

JuJu - said...

awesome pics and Happy Birthday to the big brother:):)

Debbie said...

What cute kiddos!! And Happy Birthday Grant!!!

Debbie

nora said...

What a sweetie! Love the smiles!

Kathy said...

Great pics!! Looks like a fun
4th!! And a very Happy 10th Birthday to Grant!!

Marlene said...

Happy B-day Grant! Woo Hoo double digits! Poor Mommy :( Love the outfits!