Friday, July 4, 2008

FFF~ Busta Move!

This weeks Favorite Foto Friday is Dancing/Busta move..And I love to dance!!!! Have a safe 4th of July weekend! If you'd like to see more FFF go to http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

Yes thats me dancing at a high School dance ..Circa 1990! Im the one in white with the great hair!LOL



Grant dancing with a Kmart bag on! 6/08

Some of our friends dancing after one tooo many drinks! New Years eve!

Abby and her friend Hannah Dancing on New Years Eve
Abby and I slow Dancing at my sister Wedding Sept 07
Yes,sometimes Lola will dance with us!



"When in doubt......dance!"

18 words from my friends!:

Sarah said...

LOVE all those dancin pics, especially the flashback flashdance ones! Your kids are so adorable! Grant is a riot! Abby is just simply gorgeous!

Misty said...

LOve the dancing pic's! You are brave to put high school ones on.....I think I have one stored up that I may have to add on! Too funny! Who says this all has to be about our kids anyway??
Misty

Lisa & Madeline said...

OMG, I just love the flashback picture. Those dresses look like what I had exactly (graduated in 1989) So funny. I need to get a scanner so I can post old pics too.

Looks like your kiddos love to dance. How fun.

Have a great holiday weekend.
Lisa & Madeline

MICHELLE said...

VERY CUTE PICTURES,LOVE THE LAST ONE. HAVE A GREAT 4TH.

Marlene said...

Excellent pictures! Love the one with the dog. Poor pitiful thing! To Funny! I wish you and your family a great 4th!

Hannah said...

Wow I love your pictures this week. They are really funny. I swear the girl in the black and blue dress from 1990 (I was a 90 girl too) could be my twin from back then. I remember having that exact dress and hair. Wow, I think our generation is what caused a hole in the ozone from our mall hair~~

Have a great 4th of July.

PS...Now I am going to have Busta Move playing in my head all day....Gee THANKS!

Hannah

ClarkFamily said...

Great dancing pictures - right now to the dog ... Love all of them! Thanks for sharing and have a Happy 4th of July!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Tracy'sspace said...

Love the dancing pictures, the fashions were great then! (not) Hopeyou have a great weekend.

ANDREEA said...

That picture with you and the princess is gorgeous!:))
Kisses

Cindy said...

Those are so funny. You are way more confident than I am to post your high school picture. I love it. Have a great holiday!

One Busy Momma said...

OH... High School Flashbacks!!!!

Cute kids and I love that even the pup gets in on the action!

Denise

Amy S. said...

Hi Leslie,

I love all the "dancin" pictures...and I LOVE your hair in 1990. I think it was the "80's" hair. My hair was so "big" back then..and I loved it. To bad the styles have changed. I even had a dress like yours too. Yep...this is bringing back memories for me.
The dog picture one is my favorite.

Hope all of you had a wonderful July 4th. It rained most of the day here. :)

Love and Hugs...

JuJu - said...

I love your blog - your family is beautiful:)
LOVE the 80's pics;)

Jennifer said...

OMG...OMG...OMG!!! I had that EXACT same haircut back then!!! Sad thing is I thougt it was oh so stylin'!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and sending well wishes to K - I appreciate it!!

Amanda said...

Great pictures of you all! The 80's one is great.. I try not to bring out too many of those anymore. LOL

Mindy said...

You had some GREAT dancin' pics! Of course the best is the flashback pic. LOVE IT!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

CUTE! Girl that is some rocking hair!! LOL
Love ya!

Robyn said...

These pics are too cute!! Looks like you've got a family of great dancers!!

Robyn