Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And the winner is....









I'M thinking that my daughter really deserves a Academy Award,Oscar or maybe a Tony for her stellar performances..



Playing a elf..




Best Sleeping scene in a motion picture..



Playing a Mexican..


Best fight scene..(she does her own stunts) Yes thats blood



Best Cry scene....

7 words from my friends!:

Suzanne and Jayme said...

I love the post, especially Best Mexican.

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

I like the last one. Even when they are crying they are adorable.

Natalie C. said...

great post!

MICHELLE said...

MY GOD SHE IS SO CUTE,LOVE ALL THE PICTURES.

Robyn said...

Too cute!! Looks like you have a future actress on your hands. :)

Robyn

Becca said...

What an awesome post - you're too creative!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Daniel's Mom said...

That's awesome! I'm here!!!! But I need help! I can't figure out the blog lists & other neat things