Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wordless Wednesday...


6 words from my friends!:

Tasha said...

Aww... love the picture!

thanks for your post on my blog. I'm also in Ohio (Cleveland suburb). Are you near there?

Our Girls said...

CUTE Photos!!!!
She is A DOLL!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE!!

Kim said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for taking a look at our blog!

littleladyboutique said...

She is a cutie pie! :) I have an Abby, too. :):):)

littleladyboutique said...

We are from Cedarville/Jamestown Ohio area. We are stationed in Illinois now (and it's the closest we've been to home) :) I saw that you were in Grafton...that's up North, right? AFter I graduated from Highschool, I worked up at Cedar Point in Sandusky for the summer. :) Have a nice night. :):):) Blessings, Stephanie