Friday, June 20, 2008

Off on our First Family of 6 Vacation!

Well its Saturday Morning(Well almost) and we are getting ready to leave to our First Annual Family of 6 Vacation....We will be back Sunday June 29Th! We are heading to the Outer Banks of NC for 7 days of fun in the sun! Wish me luck,I'm going to need it!



outer banks






OCEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!




I have a feeling i will need a few of these when we get there after 11 hours in the car with 4 kids!

margarita

11 words from my friends!:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the comment! You have a beautiful family and a beautiful blog! Sounds like we've got something in common...road trip + kids. Ahh! What are we thinking?

Reba said...

I had to laugh on this one...we are on our first family vacation of 6. We are headed to the Gulf. We are partway there. The first night was rough (Joshua did not care for the hotel room and stressed me out with his fussing) but I am hoping it will be better once we get settled in. Have fun!
Reba

Christina said...

Have a wonderful trip and good luck on that 11 hr trip..we have had quite a few experiences with taht one...LOL.

Natalie C. said...

Have fun!!!!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

hope your trip has been fabulous ... we are praying for the Wheeler's here ... Your family is beautiful ...

Jessica said...

How awesome! I need a vacation but we just seem to never get away. Usually Sean is gone I should start planning for next year.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Your coming to my neck of the woods. I am actually about 2 hrs from the coast.

Have a wonderful vacation! And enjoy those Margarita's. They are my fav!!!

Your family is just beautiful.


Andrea

Becki party of 5 said...

I've loved looking at your blog, thanks for your comment on mine. What a beautiful family you have! Hope you have a great time on your vacation, we used to live in NC and love it there!
Becki

The Heinrichs said...

Have a great vacation! We are headed there in mid July! I was hoping to have my Guate Tot home but she will still be in Guatemala but good thing is I get to foster her! Can't wait to see your family vacation pics!

Deanna

Kim said...

Have fun on your vacation!

Kathy said...

Hope you had a great vacation and survived the trip! Now I have a craving for a Margarita too!!