Monday, June 16, 2008

My Daughter's

It's amazing to me how my 2 daughters are sooo much alike,one is adopted and one is Bio! They both are stubborn,smart,pretty,unique,independent! They hug and kiss their Mommy when THEY feel like it and IF they feel like it! Cracks me up! I feel these are traits that we hope for our daughters to have,so I'm very very blessed! AMEN







Abby working it!Americas Next Top Model?Miss Universe?Hmmm?


My Daughter Ashley(The talented Artist)..Getting a picture of her is like taking a cat a bath! LOL




What the daughter does, the mother did. ~Jewish Proverb

5 words from my friends!:

Robyn said...

Your girls are beautiful!!

Robyn

Julie P said...

Ally kisses on her terms too! What is it with these kids? Such attitude at such an early age! Your daughters are beautiful!

Kim said...

You have such beautiful daughters. What a blessing!

Carrie said...

I definitely believe in nuture and that our daughters take on our traits and the traits of those around them. Your daughtes even have similar looks! They are beautiful. We are so lucky!

Our Family of 5 said...

Both beautiful girls!!