Monday, June 30, 2008

More Beach pics...

More Beach pics i took..i had professional ones taken but wont have them till Wednesday..
Sister love

9 words from my friends!:

Don and Be said...

Yep! Vacation! I'm ready for it! Then the new China chapter of our lives .....

Our Family of 5 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures! Welcome back!

Becca said...

Awesome beach pics! I've had so much fun reading the blog rolls lately - everyone is having so mcuh fun!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Sue said...

Nice pics; looks like an awsome vacation.

Sarah said...

I LOVE beach photos! Your babies are too beautiful!

Rachel said...

Ohhhh that first picture is priceless - I love walking on the beach pictures!!!

Jennifer said...

There is nothing like the beach! I don't realize how much I miss it 'til I'm on the warm sand again! Welcome home!

ANDREEA said...

Leslie,thank you for visit my blog.:)
I love your princesa,she is so cute!:)
Kisses.

Kathy said...

Great pictures!! Looks like a fun vacation.