Monday, June 30, 2008

Home from Vacation..Ahhhhhhh!

Just Got home from Vacation at 8pm so im very very tired ...Its now 1:30am and i better get to bed..Lots of laundry to do tomorrow..YAWNNNNN..Why do coming home from vacations make ya more tired? LOL I will post more pics as the week goes on..I missed everyone!!!My Beach Princess!

Vacation: Two weeks on the sunny sands - and the rest of the year on the financial rocks. ~Sam Ewing

4 words from my friends!:

Our Family of 5 said...

Look how precious she is!! Love the picture and can't wait to see more. Glad you had a good time and made it safe and sound home!! Missed ya!

Christina said...

Very beautiful picture.

Marlene said...

Love the photos! I am glad you all had a nice vacation. We soon will be on ours and hope it goes just as well. It will be just me and the kids. DH has work that he can not get out of.

Julie P said...

I'm so glad you had a great time. I used to vacation in Nags Head with my family growing up - it is such a wonderful place. Welcome Home!