Monday, June 9, 2008

For the love of Lola..."To err is human, to forgive, canine." - Unknown


This is our dog Lola,she is a Basset Hound who is 5 years old..My husband bought Lola for me when she was 10 weeks old because i said I wanted a baby...Hmm well i guess that didn't work for long.... Everywhere the children are you will find our sweet,smelly Lola..So today's post is dedicated to our "furry Family Member"...
Lola

Abby will not leave her alone!



Grant loves his girl...

Feel the love.....


5 words from my friends!:

Laurie said...

OMG what a precious bond between Lola and the kids. Nothing better than the love of a dog. I love my puppy dogs just about as much as any family member and more than some! LOL

Our Girls said...

Love your basset Hound Lola! She is so cute and so good with kids, as is our Brandi- So part of our lives and such great pets hun?! :)That is why we are getting another one..
CUTE Photos!!

Kelly said...

That is sooooooooo SWEET!!!! I am lov'in Lola!!!

Robyn said...

How sweet!!

Robyn

One Busy Momma said...

Too cute!!!
I just LOVE Bassetts!!!!! I used to have one myself!

Denise