Friday, June 6, 2008

~~FFF~~~




Well really every room that children go into in this house is a messy space.Their rooms look like the city dump! My Mom-in-law says "i will miss them when they move out!"....Huh! Really? LOL

Disorderly Conduct is really everyday I have trouble keeping up with whos grounded for how long!? I think this week its my 9 year old Grant! You dont want to know!!!
Can you guess which ones Grant?! LOL


1st Birthday mess

Disorderly conduct and messy spaces all in one!


No fear



You can find links to more Favorite Friday Fotos on Sarah's blog at: http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

15 words from my friends!:

Amy said...

LOVE the dishwasher photo...my Layna is always doing the same thing when I am trying to load or unload the dishwasher. Too cute!

(BTW...Yes, Layna DID lick the paint, but she did not like it at all. In fact, she got mad at the paint...lol)

Kathy said...

Such a cutie! It is amazing how little fear they have at 2! John has started a jumping off things stage.

Steve & Amy said...

Hey these pictures look like mine:) What a cutie you have. The dishwasher picture is too cute!

Milk Mama said...

How cute!!! My little girl tries climbing in the dishwasher like that, too. Just too curious!

Rachel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the dishwasher pic - too cute!

MICHELLE said...

VERY CUTE, LOVE THE DISHWASHER ONE. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

Sue said...

How Cute!

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness she reminds me of Kemry with all that climbing!!! lol SOOOO cute and I think I have a couple of Grants that live with me. :)

Rachel said...

I can completely relate to the dishwasher picture...what is it with kids and a dishwasher???

Marianne said...

Love her smile...the look of innocence. Love the dishwasher shot. Thanks for sharing.

Have a nice weekend!

Tracy'sspace said...

The dishwasher photo is too cute! Have agreat weekend.

Our Family of 5 said...

I would just be happy to have a dishwasher for Sophia to climb in to..LOL Great pictures! Have a great weekend! Let's plan that get together!!

Christina said...

OOOOO- what a good idea to put in the car/van! Maybe the ultimate messy space?
Have a great weekend!
Christina

Maria and Jose Flores(Boston) said...

Your princessa is precious!

Dena said...

So very cute!