Thursday, June 19, 2008

~FFF~ Daddy and Me photos!






This weeks Favorite Foto Friday is Daddy & Me or a other Male role model..My Husband ken is so in love with his Daughter that you'd never know just a few years ago he said "3 kids is enough!" (The 3 oldest kids are from my First Marriage!)..Well and the rest is history! I always said "its an amazing thing to raise a child with someone who treats you right!" So im soo blessed that God brought Ken to me.I was a single mom with 3 little ones and i just didnt think i would ever find someone who would want to date someone with 3 kids like me! BOY I WAS DEAD WRONG!

If you'd like to see more FFF go to http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

Here is a pic of my 3 oldest childrens Father Mike..Even though we didnt always get along he has been a great Daddy to our kids!
Abby is also very very close to her Brothers Grant and Bradley..They both are such great helpers...My Sons are going to make great Fathers one day!




Christmas Day 2007

First Trip to Lake Erie June 07



I love this pic..Its of Ken and Abby on Thanksgiving Day going through Immigration at Houston Airport! The smile says it all! AMEN
Nov 06


This Photo is of the day that we had to give Abby back to her Foster Mom on our visit trip to Guatemala..Ken is crying so hard that is why i dont have a pic of his face! His first baby and we had to give her back..Rough day we cried the whole time we were in the Guate.airport!

Aug.06



~Abigail In Hebrew means "A Father's joy!"~



32 words from my friends!:

Janet said...

Your daughter is beautiful and so lucky to have all these wonderful men in her life!

Christina said...

Your children are beautiful and thank God for the daddies that fulfilled our dreams of bringing another little one into our lives.

Laurie said...

Thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog! Send me and e-mail (it's in my profile) and we can talk! :)

Your kids are just beautiful. I am sooo glad you posted that last picture. Wasn't that a picture you submitted for the Guatadopt Calendar? I remember it because I thought she was soooo beautiful and little. I think I remember asking if she was home because she was so small! Happy Friday.

Misty said...

Leslie- thank you for the comment and your family is beautiful!!! glad you signed my blog cause now i have another blog to enjoy. have a good day

Ellie said...

WOW... THanks for sharing... Those are amazing moments in your life that you will treasure forever...

Hugs
ELlie

Carrie said...

Those are so sweet. It is amzing the love between Daddy and Daughter! So cute with her brothers too!

I so remember the pain of visit trips--double edged sword--definitely. I wouldn't change it for the world and wouldn't want to go through it again (even though we are, just in a different way).

We had our embassy appointment on November 14th and flew home on the 16th, so we missed you by 1 week. It would have been a funny coincidence if we were in the embassy on the same day.

Sarah said...

You inspire me... I too am hoping that someday my Prince swoops me and my three kids up and loves them as his own. You have a wonderful man in your life and I can tell he adores your beautiful Abby!

Love the pics of your sons too!

ClarkFamily said...

Oh I got goose bumps when I read Abby's Hebrew meaning ... how prescious is that ... I love all your pictures this week - and brothers are pretty special - I have only one and he is great! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Marlene said...

Leslie,

That is so great that you mention the ex. They are very important to our children too. And that's what makes it important to us. My mother and father divorced when I was young. Great post and photos.
Have a great weekend!

The Cup Is Half-Full said...

Thank you for leaving a sweet message on my blog :O) Your little ones are precious! Love the pic of Daddy snuggling with the baby (last pic)... too sweet!

Candy said...

TOO CUTE love that you threw in the COMING HOME pic too...Hugs

Hannah said...

What a great post. Your daughter is just adorable and has obviously captured many hearts!

Hannah

Mindy said...

What a great pictures and memories. VERY sweet post!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Tracy'sspace said...

I love the pics, especially the one at the airport

The Morgan Family said...

LOVE the picture of Ken and Abby in the airport! Aren't these pictures just priceless!

Ruthanne said...

Beautiful pictures. I remember that pain of leaving them behind in Guatemala so well.
What great men for Abigail to have in her life.

Amanda said...

Oh so sweet. That last picture tug at my heart. You are so very blessed.

Jessica said...

Your blog is so sweet you can see the pride in your husbands face!!!

Dewey & Stacey said...

Oh Abigail is just beautiful. What a blessing to have such a wonderful husband and father in your life.
Have a great weekend!!
Stacey

Jenelle said...

Such beautiful pictures! The last one brought tears to my eyes!

Mandy said...

Great pictures! I just love the one at lake Eerie!! :)

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose , Jose L. and Jose A) said...

The are great pictures! You have a beautiful family

the flores family

Marianne said...

You have a beautiful family, thanks for sharing.

Jennifer said...

I think I've told you this before but your kids are just gorgeous!

Isn't it amazing to see how such a tiny little person can bring a big strong man to tears!

Have a great weekend!

Kelly said...

Just beautiful!!!

Reba said...

Such sweet pictures and beautiful children!
Reba

My Heart Strings said...

Children are such a blessing. Your are blessed to have those men iin their lives. Wow! You are such a model to follow mentioning your ex.

Amy said...

What amazing photos...your family has an amazing daddy. I love the pride in his eyes in the "coming homw" photo!

Robyn said...

What precious pics!! Abby is so lucky to have such wonderful males in her life!!

Robyn

Kathy said...

Such a sweet post! Your daughter is adorable and your husband seems like a great dad! Love the homecoming picture.

Candi said...

Great pictures!! That last picture is enough to make me cry. It'd be hard to hand that precious baby over!

Cindy said...

Leslie - What wonderful pictures! I especially love the black and white.