Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dont hate me cuz i have a one ft Flintstones pool!

Yes,I broke out the Fred Flintstone pool today..It was almost 90 here ..Sweaty! I didn't get a chance to put Abby's suit on she jumped in...her Diaper was 20lbs! LOL
Licking the Racket (sick)
OMG my patio pillow!

Looking at Bugs!

Yes,that's blood..I have no clue how she did it!

OK SO SOMETIMES WE BOX!!!!GEEZ,THAT DOESNT MAKE ME A BAD MOTHER.....LOL

rocky

2 words from my friends!:

Our Girls said...

Love the little Fred Flinstone Pool!! She is a Water lover too hun!? I am scared to put our pool up, as Andrea will be jumping in All the time and it is a bigger pool(Alexa Size)
Poor little Abigail and her bloody chin.. Hope she's OK! :)
90 degrees? It was 70 and stormy here today! :(

Natalie C. said...

I am so glad you started a blog, she is adorable.