Thursday, June 12, 2008

Abby the Bag Lady!

I believe a few posts ago I wrote about how Abby loves to horde things...Well now she carries around grocery bags or backpacks with whatever she finds inside! Its anything from DVD's to plastic leftover bowls! LOL And to add to this she puts it all in her shopping cart and walks around the house!
A future Bag Lady or Antique Dealer? Who knows!
Look how much junk is in that bag!
"heee heee i love junk!"
Then she tries to sell it to me!



Sooo very heavy!


"IM going to make a killing from these treasures!"

"Well I'm done with work today! I'm beat"



3 words from my friends!:

Farrah and Jed said...

She is so cute with her bag and grocery cart....How adorable!!!

Thanks for the comment on my blog...

Tina said...

She is adorable!

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Robyn